Step #1 Finding the Perfect Wedding Photographer:
- When looking for a wedding photographer, reach out to your friends and family for suggestions. Chances are they can recommend photographers and studios in the area. If they don’t have recommendations, look online (Google, The Knot, etc) and check reviews!
- Choose a wedding photographer based on style, personality, and budget.
- Pick a wedding photographer who understands your picture-perfect wedding day and is dedicated to helping fulfill it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask them questions, or share ideas with them. Communication between a couple and their wedding photographer is key.
Step #2 Before the Big Day Preparations:
- Give the wedding photographer an in-depth itinerary of the ceremony and reception ahead of time. That way they know the schedule and what to expect.
- Leave the photography to the professionals. Invite your guests to an “Unplugged Ceremony,” and ask them to put away their phones, cameras, and flash photography for the duration of the service.
- Every bride needs an emergency touch-up kit just in case your mascara runs, lipstick smears, or you need to blot with a tissue in-between the ceremony and reception. To ensure you look fabulous no matter what comes your way.
Step #3 Wedding Day Photos:
- It’s your wedding day — Get your hair done, finish putting on your makeup, climb into that dress, strap your heels on and walk down the aisle.
- Remember to keep your chin up, shoulders back, straighten your back, take some deep breaths and smile.
- Every bride is beautiful on her wedding today – Don’t forget to be yourself and enjoy the happiest day of your life.